Is it reasonable to turn a girl down because you don't want to get involved with someone you work with?

Is that reasonable or a bit pathetic? I know people gossip; quite a bit at our work, and after you break up it's all awkward.

• pathetic excuse
  • Nothing wrong with it.

83

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong with it. It makes it easier to separate your personal life from your work life.

• Yeah that's the way I see it I like to separate both.

• If its something important to you, then she needs to be able to respect that for a relationship to work. I'm kind of in the same boat as you, unless I meet some sort of miracle man at work. But it has to be one he'll of a miracle.

• Yeah I agree if she was stunning then I probably would be keen. but she's just average , without trying to sound rude.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 7

• Don't shit where you eat.

Not unreasonable at all.

• It's perfectly reasonable and understandable. I have a thing for a guy at work, but I don't think it's a smart to get involved.

• Yes you can do that if you think it's for the best, it's your choice. And also you write "after you break up". It sounds like you've already made up your mind :)

• I just wanted to make surw I'm not being unreasonable

• Yes it's reasonable

• Def:) the awkward aftermath after a break up isn't worth it. Especially not at work.

• Yeah that's what I was thinking , when I was at school I went out with a girl in my class and it was so bad after lol.

• Right. Better to stay away 😁👍👌

• 👌

👍

• i think it actually depends on the person you want to date.

• Not just reasonable, a really smart move!

What Guys Said 3

• I've seen people lose their job because of a jealous ex coworker that made them look bad over and over, leading them to get fired.
    If your work relies on her job and she's sour from the break up it can get really bad.

Unless it's a huge company and you're on completely different sides of the business and building, it's a good idea not to date them

• that's called professionalism my friend i have missed my chances with many gorgeous coworkers simply because of that let me tell you it takes a lot of self control to let a girl like this slip by: www.facebook.com/photo.php

• Good idea I did it did not work out well at all