Guy ditches girl after kiss, doesn't talk for 2 mos, now starts liking/commenting on girl's FB, and texting her everyday... Is the guy interested?

Guy takes girl out on multiple dates, ditches girl after their first kiss, doesn't talk for 2 mos, now starts liking/commenting on girl's FB, and texting her everyday... Is the guy interested again? Or just friends?

I am looking for an answer on what YOU would do. Is this behavior something you would do to show interest again or what? And how should I react to this?

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing is though this isn't the full story and we can't really tell you exactly why or if he is actually interested my best guest is yeah he is interested into the girl but he likely had a other girl 2 months ago that had caught his interest instead of this girls and it must of not worked out so he's back on to his second option.

I doubt he wants to be just friends if he's liking and commenting on everything and texting her everyday because that's a lot of attention which shows a lot of interest because a guy wouldn't waste his time doing that over a friend unless he was like extremely bored for like a day or so.

I just couldn't tell you why he ignored her and why he's interested all of a sudden for all we know the girl did something wrong maybe didn't show any interest maybe wasn't showing enough interest maybe too much who knows and maybe the guy had another girl he decided to go for instead.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he lost interest for whatever reason (probably a girl), then he came across her again the 2 months later and fell back interested.

• Within the 2 mos of not texting/talking to her, he was liking her stuff on FB.

• he wants u in his bed that's it, a cheap trick

What Girls Said 0