Do you believe people shouldn't have sex before they get to know eachother?

I haven't had the best luck with guys and the two guys I have dated turned out to be real schmucks. I've decided not to jump into anything physical till I know I'm ready which may take years or till marriage but do you think this is a good choice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody can really tell you whats the best choice because it's your choice to make and decide, it's up to you how you feel and what you think is best for you.

I could say it's a dumb choice you should fuck guys you will find a good one way day doing that but I'll just be giving stupid ass advice just like I could say thats a good choice save yourself for someone who is really special enough to deserve it and that still can be stupid advice because it's up to you and how you feel.

IF you feel like you don't want to have sex with anymore "schmucks" that yeah I wouldn't offer sex right away and I would wait into being in a committed relationship for at least a month or so. I do admit a lot of "schmucks" including myself couldn't commit to a relationship without sex doesn't mean were all bad guys and can't commit I been in a relationship over two years never looked elsewhere or tried and trust me I get hit on a lot and normally have too get rid of those girls but a lot of the times a guy who actually likes you and wants to be with you is willing to wait and proving that is making him wait I mean you don't have to take years or till marriage that's a little extreme but it's whatever you feel is comfortable.

• I'm just done... Like being an attractive with big boobs I attract the wrong kind of people and yeah i've only dated two guys but being physically abused and lied to isn't exactly what I'm into.

• i changed a lot my last relationship like my boyfriend made fun of my posture he says i'm too posh because I don't slouch lol I put up with ridiculous things.

• Well than once you see those type of signs of a guy behaving like that now you know to avoid that guy and get rid of him because that normally means they're no good if they're controlling or telling you how to act or dress or such.

What Guys Said 7

• If you've been sexually active in the past it's very unlikely to take years before getting physically involved with a guy. Once you know what you're missing it's just going to neg at you until you give in.

In any case, if it's something you feel you need/should be doing, than it's a brilliant choice.

• I need to know the girl before having sex with her, and want a girl that feels the same way. I feel that is the right decision for me. I don't really care what standards other people have.

• why not just try and get in another relationship with a guy for fun. There is nothing wrong with just having a bit of fun. It is really such a bore to just not fuck at all. I say don't wait, and take advantage while your body is young. Just don't go into a relationship with goals to meet just jump right into it. Best of luck.

• Yeah but I don't care about having fun like that. Having fun is like going out drinking with friends but I'd still want a guy I can have fun with and be happy long term.

• Hey! What do ya call a penguin that can't walk?

• Ummm not sure

• Penguins are way better than dolphins. Don't forget that.

• Omg hell no, penguins make the most awesome sounds and the look way cooler. All penguins do is hobble around like like zombies and lay on their back hahaha

• YES I believe girls should not have sex before marriage.

• In my opinion, these days, everyone wants to either 1. fuck/fwb/one night stand or 2. marriage/baby etc..
    There's no in between

Why do I think this? Sexual freedom from the 1970's. People are more casual about sex now, than way back when

• What we think doesn't matter, what do you think? If it's right for you then it's right for you, it dosen't mean it the right choice for others.

What Girls Said 3

• I believe people should wait til they get married before they have sex. But if they really can't wait for marriage then make sure that they really know that person and make sure that there is love between the two of you. Sex is not just something that could be done with anyone, it is a sacred thing that is shared between two people who are deeply in love with each other.

• Yes i think sex after marriage is totally OK. For me, persobally i do have that kind of thoughts that we shouldn't have sex before marriage. #sorryimanasian #oldfashionedmind

• I prefer to.