So i'm 19 and i'm still a virgin. Its bothers me, but I was wondering what girls think of it?

I think its mostly how society looks upon physical attractiveness that keeps me at this point. I've been told many times that my looks average a 6 and im a bit on the heavier side. I feel that its hard to connect with girls my age because of how shallow society is and that I think of myself as more mature for my age. I also have little to no experience with girls so could you maybe leave me a few tips to help me out with the awkward part of just starting a conversation and keeping them interested (maybe things you like?)

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey its awesome you are a virgin. The first time should be special. Mine was. As was his. We ended up married. We were younger but. I know guys and firms who have waited for marriage or just waited for someone special enough.

Is this the way It has to be done, of course not! Power to those who do what's right for them.

What Girls Said 9

• Its normal there is nothing wrong with it. So I'm 17 and I'm a virgin just because I haven't met the right guy in my life yet. I don't want to rush into having sex so quickly, I think it should be with someone special. Its your decision if you don't want to lose it right away, there is no right or wrong answer. It is your body and your body alone. It is your choice we can't tell you what is right from wrong we just give you our opinions and advice. Who cares what other people its your life its your decision.

• To me honestly maturity is important and the fact that you're new on the subject is not the problem the problem is when you don't believe in yourself! I've seen some dumbasses with good females.. All you have to do is be secure and sure of what you want

• No big deal, it's your decision.
    I like guys who keep the conversation flowing, are funny and open. That's mostly it :)

• Im 19 and still have my vcard attatched. I dont think anything of it whether someone has or hasn't had sex. i also dont really care what people look like so much as im attract ed to a persons personality

• I think it's nice. I always hated when a guy had a bunch of partners cause I found it gross. And like they said, there are more guys that are virgins than you think! A lot of them just lie about it. At least you're honest!

• Its your choice. Who cares what people think.

• I think this is more common than people seem to think

• Guys for sure. There are quite a lot of virgin guys actually. For obvious reasons.

• I definitely think it's more common in guys than girls but there are still some virgin girls out there!

• it's
    normal

• im 19 and a virgin. and would like to loss it to one too.. so its good that your kind is out there lol

What Guys Said 5

• I was a virgin till I was 23. I had a fiance for 3 years and we only had sex in the last 3 months of our relationship. We did other stuff granted but not sex. Before that I had basically no experience till I was 21. Its not weird or uncommon trust me I know plenty of 20+ virgins. Try online dating its a huge help. Make some female friends on Facebook and chat with them often. Dont do it to try and date them just to get use to how you talk to women. Sex really is not that big of a deal. Its great and awesome but at the same time it really is not some life changing experience in fact if Im being honest many people myself included lose something after they have sex. I never remember being confused about why I like someone before sex it was way easier to separate physical and emotional attraction. Plus some other things like at times giving sex up easier because hey why not I all ready went there once. I still love it but be happy with who you are and where you are at its a perfectly normal spot.

• This is gonna sound cliche but its true. Just be yourself. After a long time of being unsuccessful with girls i just started to be myself and act the way i act around my best friends but around everyone. Its honestly unbelievable. I've had more than a few girls actually come to me since doing that.

• Be your own man. Ladies respect me more once they found out I'm a virgin. Who cares what society says. The right women will see value in it.

• They you're a loser who gets no ass and you completely suck at life...

Haha jk, only your bros think that.

• U are one special