Ladies: Will you cheat on your UNSEXY partner while you are ovulating?

Consider a case,
You love your partner, you are the queen of his Heart and he loves you like an angel on Earth..!
But the problem is he is not handsome... He is less masculine.
Now as you reach to your peak fertility period..
You start to fantasies about a Hottie in the gym..
Now if you are in a long distance relation.. you are in a party/ night clubs.. you found a handsome guy flirting with you.!
Will you forget love of ur partner or you gonna follow what your heart say,"C'mon, i never enjoyed this type of guy let me do it for one night.. It's not a cheating!"

I love a really beautiful girl.. and i am chubby and not sooo handsome. we are in a long distance relation.. we chat everyday and trust me.. I love her and she loves me a lot.
But, confused when i found an article on evolutionary psychology which tells what i wrote..
Can u help me?(Please!!)

Most Helpful Girl

• No way would I ever cheat on someone I'm with, ovulating or not. I think excuses like that, or the more common one that the cheater was 'super drunk' are complete bull-shit.

If I choose to be with someone, I plan to stay faithful. I wouldn't be in a relationship with someone if I found him to be not sufficiently attractive to be with at all, let alone be faithful with. My 'heart' would never tell me to cheat just for the thrills.

What Girls Said 6

• Okay, it definitely is cheating if you go hook up with a guy while your in a relationship. And no, I would never. If she wants to be with other men then she should have the decency to just break up with you... Of course girls fantasize about other men as do guys about other girls, but it becomes wrong when you go after those other guys and start doing things with those guys that should only be done with your partner whom you're dating.

• I would never cheat. If I'm in a relationship its because that is where I want to be. End of story. I despise cheaters.

• Uh, no. If I love someone I would never cheat on them because to me he is the most handsome person there is!

• I asked this stupid question.. Just because i read that scientific study. lOl
      Thanks for interest.. It helped!! :)

• Absolutely not.. would never do it... Im sure she finds you extremely sexy

• If she loves you she won't cheat

• If your lady does that, either tell her it's over or make sure she knows you won't tolerate cheating (but don't break it off, unless you think you should). I would never do that to the guy I love, no matter how "ugly" he may be. And I'm sure that even though you don't see yourself as handsome, your lady sees you as the most amazing guy ever.

What Guys Said 2

• Best question title ever, I'll give you that.

• never and everything dulls down and becamse flavourless. it doesn't mean you can cheat or even divorce. gosh i dont wanna get married to a typical western girl whod divorce as a person would spit out chewing gum after it loses flavour