Would you date a guy with poor oral hygiene?

yellow and discolored teeth. Missing and chipped teeth that appear to be rotting. Not a bad looking person but terrible teeth. Only 22 y/o

• yes
    18% (2)25% (1)20% (3)Vote
  • no
    82% (9)75% (3)80% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
lol but he's a very handsome man and super sweet.

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex only brushed his teeth once a month if that, it disgusted me it's not that his teeth were horrible and discoloured (my teeth are more yellow) his breath wasn't too bad but I liked minty fresh kisses, he said that the more often he brushed his teeth the more issues he had so he stopped doing it so regularly, I had to force him to brush his teeth and even then he did it for like 30sec. He's lucky he's never had a filling. Honestly can't wait till he has to get a lot of them, some pain should do him good

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. I'd definitely ask her whats's up though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Teething problems.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I know exactly what those teeth look like, I've seen such on 50-something bikers. Good lord, imagine what his mouth will look like in 5-10 years.

Fuck no.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I couldn't even if he was very handsome and sweet. He would have to have those teeth fixed because every time he opened his mouth, that is all I would focus on. Why are his teeth like that? Does he have any other issues?

1|0
    0|0
  • probably no.. even if he's not good looking, I still prefer a person with good oral hygiene.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends I have to see it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Heck no. gross!!! 😝

1|0
    0|0