A good thing or a bad thing?

I'm 19 years old and I've never actually had a real BF. I was extremely shy before so it was hard for me to be around guys. I'm no longer like that but I have 0 experience. The farthest I've ever gone is a little tap kiss. Never used tongue! Do guys find this sorta thing attractive or weird?

• Do guys find this weird?
  • Am I considered more attractive because of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• There will be some guys who find it weird and if they do, they are not the guys you want in your life.

What Guys Said 2

• I personally wouldn't pursue a girl like that because they probably want to wait many many months for any kind of romantic sexual contact. I have limited patience for that kind of thing, and it would also be boring trying to teach a girl how to have sex. Plus i'm relatively well endowed so her tightness would be very uncomfortable for her and me. She would not have a good time and so neither would I, regardless of foreplay and lube usage.

• I don't know about other guys. But for me, it's the perfect one. Some guys only make gf for showoff and have a sex relationship. but that's not everything. There is much to see, if he wanna see.

What Girls Said 1

• I will speak for guys I know here but they didn't find it weird.. or attractive.