What do you when your boyfriends ex girlfriend is acting weird around him and me?

okay, so my boyfriend and i have been going out for 2 nearly 3 months and his ex girlfriends starts to hang around. Now I trust my boyfriend with my life its just I dont trust her. So what should I do. please help

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him talk to him, she is an ex and doesn't need and shouldn't want to be hanging around u both unless she wants to cause trouble for u both. I wouldn't dream about hanging around an ex and her new guy it would be weird to say the least.

What Guys Said 2

• If she JUST started hanging around and hasn't been in his life for a long while. Then it's not wrong to say you don't really want her hanging around. Not telling him he can't see her, but to just avoid being alone with her or in situations that could look bad.

• She is an ex for a reason. If he wasn't tired of her shit, they'd still be together.

What Girls Said 2

• well in my case his ex dumped him while cheating on him over the phone, so if i even saw her i would tear her apart with my 6 years martial arts training, or just shoot her with a silenced sniper rifle and be done with it.

• never trust exes!