Does he like me romantically?

So we went to high scool together and always hung out and talked constantly. A year after we both graduated we admitted to each other that we had a crush on each other. But at the time we were both in serious relationships. Now we are both single and started talking again and he always confides in me and me with him. I have a child now and I'm confused I'd he likes me or just wants to be friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure. You should probably ask him how he's feeling.

What Guys Said 1

• Well if he's extra close to you and pays a lot of attention to you and your life, he probably likes you.

What Girls Said 1

• It's difficult to know, I think since you are both 'proper' adullts now you will just ave to be upfront and ask him. Do you live near each other? bc then you could maybe hang out one on one and make it obvious. if he had feelings for you before then there's a big chance. he might like you but not want to take on a child, however, because that is a big commitment if he is uncertain what he wants