He's staying with me for a few days and I'm falling, how do I know if he's got feelings for me too?

This guy I was seeing is staying with me for a couple of days while he's in town. He said e might come back to live in this town. He chose to stay with me for 4-5 days rather than family or friends (he knows a log of people in town). He cooks for me, we cuddle we laugh ect. I'm getting really attached. There's a part of me that's scared to ask him what he feels. I'm worried he only wanted to stay with me because of sex. Would a guy stay in town with a girl for a few days just to et laid and do all this stuff for her, if he did not like her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe... But don't let him take advantage of you. He may have the same feeling for you that you do for him. You need to have that conversation

What Guys Said 2

• It'll be far more painful if you continue to invest yourself in him without knowing which way his intent is leaning- don't be afraid of the truth.

• Yep. U offered shelter and pussy with no resistance... Me was nice enough to do all the stuff around ya house.. But u have nothing to lose jus ask him where his head is at and how does he really feel about you no strings attached.. if he agrees let him kno u feel the same if not good luck

What Girls Said 0