G&G's is there anything you wouldn't do to please your partner in bed?

We all have things we'd like to happen in the bedroom but is there anything you would point blank refuse to do to please your other half?

I'd do anything that doesn't involve bringing other people in to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• We're pretty open minded but like most below pee/poop, animals and kids are out of the question but everything else is far game like bdsm, choking whips, chains toys and all that fun stuff

• Yes I didn't even think people would think kids so goes without saying. Pee maybe poop no but I would do anything else too.

• Yea I didn't even think of that til I read the other comments, that's pretty much a given.

What Girls Said 2

• Not interested in anal (maybe that will change who knows. He's not interested in it either). Threesomes too, neither of us are interested.

Also pain, hurting my partner/causing him to be in pain, pee, poo/scat, whipping, chains, chastity belts and any other super BDSM stuff, necrophilia, bestiality, and anything involving children are completely off the table. All are non negotiable to me.

• Doesn't leave much lol. Your the second one to mention kids I would hope that goes without saying for anyone that replies to this. Mild pain is fun restraining rope etc poop maybe not but peeing is fun too lol

• Also being restrained/pinned/tied up is so much fun. I love to tie him up too.

• Even really vanilla people can have satisfying sex lives.

• No hanging me from meat hooks, no poo play, no child play (not like pedophilia but bottles and diapers, just weird pedophilia goes without saying, NO) anything with animals, I don't care for pee play either, pretty gross, tried it once. Pretty adventurous, almost anything once.

What Guys Said 1

• I would not eat poop or pee. I would not be into hard-core S&M. Everything else is fair game.

• Fair enough, I can't imagine a girl asking u to eat poop like but I suppose they exist just hope I don't meet her or it may throw my ' I'd do anything ' comment right out of the window lol

• Yes I said not bringing other people in on it, or animals!

• I'd bring other consenting girls in ;)... or a couple.