Does she like me and how to approach her?

from the first time that i saw her she caught my eye. I stare at her from time to time. we were set in groups fro physics lab. I caught her looking at me several times in the lab. when i look at her she looks down. in one of the labs the professor was talking and I recorded a value. she didn't hear it then she asked one of my group members he had no idea and he said ask him ( me). she came to me and she was not making any eye contact , looking in the ground while talking to me. I found that weird since when she talks to other guys she makes full eye contact. the next day i was sitting next to my friends and she came in to us and she asked for mobile charger. it could be that she genuinely need a charger or she could be making excuses to talk to me. After we finished our lab she was out waiting for a taxi and i was at the gate as taxi passed by i saw her looking at me ( in my direction) does she like me? how to approach her. i am not friends with her on Facebook should I poke her to show i am interested? sorry for my poor English i am not American

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't poke but send her a friend request saying I thought you're cool and would like to know you better. Then when she's online say hi and ask for her number.

What Girls Said 3

• It's hard to say at this point, but you should talk to her and get to know her and then ask her out. If she says yes, that would mean she's into you. Just don't ask her out out of the blue. Get to know her first.

• She sounds shy... Take it day by day. Try just simple chit chat... Then move to flirting and see how she reacts.

• It sounds like she might like you but she's shy. Try talking to her just don't come on too strong

What Guys Said 5

• Chill bro, I think you're over-assessing the situation in hand. Take your time to get to know each other, and try to rely on real contact (face to face conversations) if possible.

• Be brave, man!! Approach her in front of her friends and ask her out. Girls like confidence. Don't be a creeper and add her on Facebook before getting to know her in person

• Approach her like any other girl obviously. The fact that she's in high school isn't relevant.

• Just start talking to her. She won't bite.

• Ask her out, then you'll know.