Is being 6'5 and average looking still attractive?

I personally think think that short dude with pretty faces are way more attractive than me

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not the outside that matters, it's the inside. Those guys you think are better looking than you might be complete jerks. I'd personally rather have an average person who isn't a douche than a good looking person who is one. The person I am with right now happens to be really good looking, but I love him for way more than that :) As long as you're a good guy, then you should find a good girl for you one day

• What you're saying is 100 percent true but i still feel bad for not having an attractive face i hate mysel i know it's shallow i know it's nonsense but i can't help it it majes me depressed and sick i know i am shallow and a piece of shit for thinking that way but i can't help it

• Not at all you have a good soul

• Lol thank you :)

What Girls Said 8

• You should be fine. All of that shit is subjective anyway.

• Girls love tall guys. The last three guys I liked were average but really tall. As long as you have a good sense of humor and a good personality girls will like you.

• I would always go with a taller guy than a short guy.

• thanks that was a bit uplifting but i really hate myself

• Yes yes

Filler

• Girls love tall men

• No, your height gives you at least another two points on the 1-10 scale.

• I like tall guys better

• FUCK.

YOU.

What Guys Said 2

• Your height plus confidence and a sense of humor will always be > than my height, sexiness, confidence and a sense of humor.
    Try to be more confident.

• I guess you're right thanks :)

• You are blessed with great height. I would gladly trade heights with you. At least you have something to be confident about.

• Man i suffer from clinical depression i hate myself so much i am messed up i think about suicide daily