Girls or Guys, would you ever go to an adult dating site to hook up with a person?

I want to know know how many girls or guys have or would

• yes
  • no
  • if I was looking for a one night stand
  • if I was drunk
  • my Friends asked me too

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't make a girl easy aka slut to want to hook up single girls have needs just as much as single guys so y not? not hurting any 1 as long as u use protection and also you never know it may lead somewhere u might meet a really nice guy on there u never know

What Girls Said 6

• He'll yeah. 😜

• and place my tool in their mouth tooo :p :p :p

• Why would you put a fake one? If your intention is to "hook up" id think you would put a real one.

• Just kidding, just messing with you. Damn so serious

• No way am not a slut looking for hook up with random people.

• Nope. I don't do hook-ups.

• Because you do not want to be preceived as easier or a slut

• no, because I worry about disease and generally have better things to do with my time than hook-up with meaningless strangers.

• Now, I would consider that a lie. Some woman get to a point in there life where they want to experience what it's like to hook up with a random guy. You are young and can getvany guy you want. Once you hit 30 the game is different.

• No, I won't.

• Considering i'm already taken noo, but if i really wanted a hook up yeahh i would, and i would imagine that it wouldn't be that hard to find one either considering i'm a woman..

• For a serious relationship? Probably not.

But I was considering signing up for Seeking Arrangements to become a gold digger. Sounds like a cool gig. Dating rich and successful men and they pay you money for it yeah I could do that.

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't. but a guy I used to be friends with does it a lot. he actually hooked up with so many older women, fuck man lol. funny thing is, if you came through on your hook ups you get more points, yeah there was a point system, fucking ridonc. hahaa

• Honestly anyone who is smart should know those adult dating sites are scams. They're filled with bots disguised as "accounts" to send messages to lure the guys in and then from there the guy pays and is left with an empty website.

I have hooked up off of the casual encounters area of craigslist multiple times. I don't know if you count that as an "adult dating site" though. Plus it's not common at all that it happens and honestly very random when it does happen.

• The ratio of guys to girls on those sites are like 20:1 so unless you live in a city with millions of people it really isn't worth your time. Expect to get maybe 20 replies for every 100 requests that you send out that don't end up going anywhere. Then out of those 20 you get 5 or less actual hookups if your lucky.

I don't know if this link shows you what you want to know because there is I am at the library right now and there is a web block up so I can't see it due to adult content.

adult-dating-websites.no1reviews.com/ad-ad.html

• Thank you but no thanks, I really wanted to see how many people would

• Nope. Not interested in hook ups.

• so if all the guys say yes and all the girls say no, are they using the site to hook up with men?

• I really, think most woman dont like to admit to hooking up because it make them look easy ( aka a slut)

• Nah, don't need to. It's fairly easy to hook up with an easy girl in a dance club.

• If I was single, probably.

• I would, seems like fun.

• place my tool in their mouth tooo :p :p :p