Why is this guy ignoring me now?

so I noticed this guy was sorta being flakey ever since we hooked up (not sex) so I gave him a taste of his own medicine and started taking awhile to text back after he texted me the other day.. i stopped responding when the convo wasn't going anywhere. i haven't seen him since he didn't go to class so i'm not sure, but it seems like he's giving me the cold shoulder since i haven't heard from him or maybe he's not interested

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn, I love women, they are hilarious :)

On topic: basically he thought you're not interested, realized he's wasting his time and moved on. You don't need to be a genius to figure this one out, really.

• same logic... i can say that splitting an atom is easier than figuring out if a girl likes you or not

What Guys Said 2

• Pretty much agree with the below. Why didn't you talk to him about it instead of playing games?

• Why do girls go anon just to talk about normal stuff guys @guys

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he assumed that you are not into him so he's kinda embarrassed therefore he's ignoring you to avoid any awkwardness