Girls tell me that I could get any girl I want because I'm gorgeous and the sweetest guy ever, but no girls seem interested?

Why is it that girls always tell me that I could get any girl I want, but I feel like I can't get any girl at all? I am interested in a girl I know and a bunch of other girls just say go for it, because she would be lucky to have me, but I still can't muster up the confidence to ask her out. I feel like no matter what those other girls say, I will just get rejected. All the girls who tell me to go for it are just my friends and none of them are interested, but I'm not either because we've been friends for so long. I'm just afraid to get rejected even though everyone says I won't. What should I do?

What Girls Said 2

• The worst that she can say is no. Rejection isn't as bad or as scary as you seem to have built up in your head. You can do this! Go for it. You won't know if you don't ask and if you don't take the risk you might miss out on something extraordinary.

• message me

What Guys Said 0