Id like to meet a pre opp transexual or aka ladyboy dose any one fit this description?

Im asking this in hope to find a dream girl with a big d. And hopefully nobody gets upset with the way I'm goin at it but I have no other option all the dating sites cost money or there isn't any woman id like to spend my life with. I want a gorgeous girl between 18 and 25 but I just can't seem to find her. I'm 19 my names justin and I'd like to find my perfect soul mate. I don't like guys but I like a pretty lady with extra. If there is any one out there please hit me up and let me know ur there

Most Helpful Girl

• FIRST check this out theblot.com/13-rules-dating-transgender-woman-7725623

Then I'd check out these videos www.youtube.com/results?search_query=trans+dating on how to find who you're looking for

I don't think they like being called "ladyboys" so don't do that. Pretty sure that's transphobic. I don't think there's any trans people on GaG though that I know of, but check out those YouTube videos a lot of the trans women on there talk about how they met their boyfriends and most of them meet their boyfriends before they transition

What Girls Said 3

• The proper term for the woman you are looking for is a female hermaphrodite. A transexual/ pre transexual person would have either a P or a V that they want to replace for the other one. A hermaphrodite is a person who has both male and female genitalia externally but identify with one gender. A female hermaphrodite is a woman who has both a P and a V but all other features are female (breasts, voice, mentality, body). I hope this helps in your search. And just so you know, people usually tend to hide that fact about them since the topic is very 'taboo'. You should be asking to meet a female hermaphrodite instead of a ladyboy transexual. But I wish you the best of luck, maybe check craigslist or angieslist as mentioned before.

• Try vegas or thailand♡

• I'd try craigslist, I've seen a few trans adds on their before

What Guys Said 0