When was your first kiss? And how was it? Bad or good share the glory details-?

Question says it all^^^ it can be simple and cute or the opposite let's hear it:)

Most Helpful Guy

• I went out with some people for new years and a girl whom i barely knew was in our group of friends. I wound up getting hammered and talking to her for most of the night and all of a sudden her face started getting closer to me. When this happened my first instinct was to get a little further so we could comfortably talk. But when i did she would get closer after some time. This process repeated itself a few times. Then all of a sudden something caught my eye while talking to her so i looked in the corner of my eye. She siezed this opertunity to grab my neck pull my face to her and kiss me. I have no idea how long it lasted, because i was in shock when it happened and i stared blankly for 10 or so secounds. All i can remember is hearing from someone was "hey i think you broke him".

What Guys Said 2

• It was nearly a month ago. It wasn't good, I didn't know how to kiss. But the ones after that were better.

• First actual kiss was when I was about 4, it was just a peck with some girl on the playground. We were both on stilts at the time lol. First snog was with a really good looking girl in my class, she was a tall blond and a lot of guys were after her. We shared the same walk home from school so I had time to work on her lol.

What Girls Said 11

• i was in the second or first grade in summer camp. This boy asked me to be his girlfriend and then we sat on a bench outside just starring at eachother not saying anything becasue we didn't know what to do next lol. I know i was really nervous. He poked his lips out because he was waiting for me to kiss him so i did it too and I leaned in to kiss but i was so nervous and i closed my eyes and i ended up accedently kissing the side of his nose. I didn't know where his lips were and he just missed me all together. Then he started laughing at me and said "you kissed my nose!!" and i was embarassed so i ran away. And then the next day when i saw him he had a new little girl friend lol.

• I had my first kiss at 14 when i back from school, i was so upset and mad at my boyfriend for something. I was yelling at him and he just kissed me passionately! I didn't realize what was that until then. That kiss made me forget myself and the whole world.

• Mine sucked. Some guy I knew but didn't really like just surprise kissed me. I was too shocked to talk. Later on I slapped him and humiliated him in front of his friends

• Good for you! I'm suree he deserved it! It's funny how in the movies that's so cute but in life it's terrible

• it was good but felt bad for giving it to him for how he treated me afterwards.

• Oh that sucks but hey at least if was nice for when it lasted

• Yea if I had my friends complain about how long my list of expecations are for a guy haha they are soooo high

• Before you have boyfriends and relationships every girl will have high expectations. Rarely and mean RARELY does a guy meet those expectations. But the thing is my expectation weren't so high. In fact I believed they were pretty generous but the guys turned out to be rude to me. He was super sweet first but I realised he manipulated me into it all.

• 7th grade year in the hall i was super nervous so we hid behind a binder and it wasn't that bad lol

• This year and it was a simple peck it was sweet

• When I was 16. It was a horrible kiss.

• My first kiss was when I was 7, I know very young. Me and my friend always was together at school, park, and riding our bikes around town. We both have older sisters, one day they went looking for us and his sister ask my sister "have you seen my little brother" my sister said" your little brother is with my little sister". They went looking for us and found us hanging out at our neighbors house with other kids. We were outside in the backyard but our sisters kept following us and smiling soo we tried to hide in a play house, he ended having glass on his bottom lip and I told him. I took the grass off his lip, we looked at each other for a second and kissed. Our sisters were on top on the play house and saw the whole thing smh. We're still very close to each other now and we laughed about our childhood often :)

• I was 14, and I went to a party at his house. It was on Valentine's Day, and the whole party I'd been avoiding him because I knew he liked me. So finally I was sitting on the couch in his basement talking to my friend when he walked up to me and asked if I wanted to go outside. I said yes, and we got our shoes and went out onto his porch. It was dark and cold and snowy, and he held both of my hands and asked me if I'd be his girlfriend (to which I said yes), then he asked me if he could kiss me (to which I also said yes). It was really short and sweet, and afterwards we went onto his trampoline and just laid there with the snow falling on us. It was actually kind of perfect... We "broke up" after two weeks, and he came out as gay a year later

• Well it started out pretty amazing and it was just the typical 14 year old love We all have them

• One time in first grade a boy kissed my behind a tree. :)
    Since then I haven't had any kisses. I have also never gone on a date because guys don't like me.

• Aw I'm sure that's not true and your time will come:)

• Ha ha… thanks :)

• Mine was on my balcony outside under a full moon! You could say it was romantic and perfect. Started out with just rubbing our noses together and then he just pecked me. He was so shy and adorable.