Was I a terrible person in Freshman year of High School?

Freshman year I kissed four guys by October and was a huge flirt. I went out with like four guys and didn't make anything serious with any of them. I just liked kissing and messing around. Messing with guys hearts was just in my blood I guess.

• slut.
  • to each his own
  • nah its cool

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. If you were hurting guys that is bad. Messing with a person's heart is a real crappy thing to do.

What Guys Said 4

• Slut is not right. Selfish would be more accurate. At that point in time you had no cosideration to how they felt and would feel when you ditched them. Unless of course they were completely aware of it and were cool with that. If that was the case then good effort.

• Were the guys hurt? Or just getting an easy girl? That is what matters.

• it's high school, who gives a fuck?

• Your fucked up, im glad i won't ever meet you

What Girls Said 2

• You're a kid, it's a time of exploration. I doubt you were doing it maliciously.

• Nahh don't worry about it. Freshman year doesn't matter you'll completely forget it only a year after you graduate