Nowadays, what is the best way to ask a girl out?

Now I know there are a bunch of ways to do it, but id kinda just like the date to result in a walk around boston, pizza, hw, a movie on the couch, making out, idk. So im 20 and i have decided that I want to ask a girl out. I've done it a couple times but that was just to a school dance or a girl i knew pretty well. But lets say its a girl i kinda know from class, work, the gym, ect, What do GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

• Say I would like to take you out to dinner this week would you like to go out with me?

What Girls Said 5

• I would just ask her to dinner or something simple. A movie works too.

Does 'hw' in your question above stand for homework? If it does... leave that out of a date at all costs lol.

• Yuuuugh I would like him ask me : can you have a coffee with me? or can we go eat together Yuuugh simple thing are more attractive then a flower with box of chocolate -_- of course if he had chocolate with him I would date him :P

• Just keep going out with her, no need to rush things, but if she feels the same way about you just tell her I think you should be my girlfriend. Lol

• If you want to be smooth, get one of her friends to either talk her into asking you out or talk her into letting her ask you out for her. Does that make sense?

• No thats terrible advice. isn't it normal to just ask a girl to hang out? I mean I know it clearly means Im interested but is it really a bad thing to be forward

• Well... since you want to forward, I'd say you should just calmly ask her to hang out. No pick up lines, nothing that sounds like you're trying very hard. Just simply say, "Heeey. How would you like to hang out sometime this weekend?" Or whatever works for you. Just be calm and simple

• Be straightforward!

What Guys Said 3

• Bake a pizza, organize the pepperoni to say "I think you're cute," deliver it to her place of residence, ask if she'd like to help make another sometime and then leave your number.

Calmly walk away and let the female pizza-lovers come swarming.

BADA BING, BADA BOOM!

• You had me at pizza!

• If only more people realized this. . then we would really get to the crust of the worlds problems;)
      @BelleGirl21

• @epiman94 you are so punny!😄

• "Wanna Grab a pizza? My treat!!" Works most of the times. Depends how you talk while she chomps on the pizza :P

• lol... if I got this text from one of my good friends I'd be like "sure!" If I got this text from a guy I liked, I'd assume he just wanted to be friends rather than something more.

• @Bloodfaith That's the idea. Actually the 'asking out' part happens when she is chomping on the pizza. Nomnomnom...

• haha, very clever! I like it.

• First you must be attractive, otherwise its harassment, catcalling, creepy, and sexist.

• Lol well I wasn't referring to some random girl I approach on the street, thats just odd if u ask me. Im saying that in a scenario where the girl is comfortable enough to walk to class with me