How do you behave at the moment of being rejected?

You just confessed to someone you like him, but he tells you he doesn't want relationship. How do you behave right after he says this to you when you don't want to seem like a total loser and act cool.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly? I respect honesty and while I have never dealt with the issue topic I would absolutely respect her honesty if she told me. In fact, I would respect her much more if she didn't beat around the bush. How would I react? If honest I would absolutely respect her position and that would be that. If she lied/strung me along, I would get revenge.

What Guys Said 6

• Look, forget your ego and acting cool. If rejected, act like an adult. Just thank them for consideration and tell them if anything changes to let you know. Life is chock full of rejection and pain, so get used to it. but if we don't take chances nothing will come our way. Sometimes we can force luck with putting in some preparation and effort.

Now, I used to advise just coming out with the crush confession. But upon further study I recommend you ask a crush out on a few dates before any confession. If he says no to the date offer, there is little damage to ego. If he does not want to date you, he most likely won't accept a crush confession either.

After you date him a few times to gauge interest your in a better position for crush confession with less chance of bruising your ego. If you get this far and want to confess to your crush write me for a 'blow by blow' confession delivery. it has worked in the past and if he likes you it will blow his socks off. Good luck!

• "I'll really miss that closeness but want the best for you"
    "I'll still be your friend, whatever you do"
    "I guess I'll have to find someone else as nice as you, so be a friend and help me"

• I've been through this before its tough , you have to stay cool and not make a scene. cause how you react could have an impact on a chance with them down the road or affect how others view you as a dating option.

• It's cool, you put it out there as a possibility. As a guy I respect the courage it takes to tell somebody you like them. It's not as if I'm gonna hold it against you.

• I say "oh, well, fuck me, this is awkward..." then I laugh and move on. Life goes on, who cares.

• I'm trying to get that figured out too. The girl I have been interested in just said the same thing to me! Wish I had the answer, you figure it out let me know please

What Girls Said 1