I don't know how I should go about asking a girl out, I wanna know what girls think?

So started doing a hobby of mine again and I met this girl. I think she's pretty freakin' awesome. I don't exactly know how she feels about me or anything and I want to press my luck and ask her out. Buuut at this point in my life (19) i've been laid off so im broke as hell and I still live with my parents, I have my own living space though. I just feel weird because I have no job and no money. I 'm pretty much just looking for girls opinions on how they would feel about someone asking them out in this situation and maybe how I should go about things, because i want to make a move when I can but not exactly too soon so I don't screw things up.

I also have never had a girlfriend or been on a date and in my current situation i'm not exactly sure what would be a good thing to do for a date.
Another update because my mind roams and I forget things; phone numbers, i've never had the best luck when it comes to getting them and i'm unsure if I should ask for it or maybe wait to see if she will give it to me/

What Girls Said 1

• To me, financial status wouldn't be important (at least in this case). I'd say go for it and ask her out! You can do something simple and cheap- maybe try a walk around the park or check to see if there are any community events going on in your area. Don't ask her to be your girlfriend since you don't know her that well and you don't know how she feels about you, but after talking a few times, you can totally ask her to go on a casual date to get to know each other better if you're into her. Good luck! :)

What Guys Said 0