She has a male Roommate, should I be worried?

I just started dating this girl about a month ago, up until this time I thought her roommate was a girl but I find out its a guy she's known since high school. I saw one of there Facebook conversations and he called her "babe" are they more than "friends"

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Oooooo, the babe thing might be something

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• It doesn't matter, if your girlfriend is principled, she creates a boundary and you know you can trust her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had a gay friend call me that... Same with straight & nothing was going on.

But, you don't know him so there for meet him & if he doesn't seem gay or anything, eventually ask about it. (Warning: this might lead into an argument)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had male roomates. their habits around the house were turn offs

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how close they are.. I had a male roommate I had to move out bc he tried to be with me... But I know a lot of people that have rommates like opposite genders and they are sex buds

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• f she wanted to be fucking him, she would be fucking him and she wouldn't even start up with you.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's banging her your girl lying to you, something is going on with the 2 of them unless he is gay or something i would believe they are just friends

0|0
    0|2
  • I don't think you have to be worried.

0|0
    0|0