Can't understand what I'm doing wrong?

So I've been talking to this girl online. Things seem to be going well; we find common interest, we get to know each other some and BAM! She's gone. After a promising number of messages, she just suddenly stops replying. No explanation,, no good bye, no indicator what so ever why ties were cut.

This doesn't upset me. What DOES upset me is this is the 500th time this has happened IN A ROW. I try to do everything right, but I have never so much as gotten a second date. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm so intensely depressed and feel like a completely unattractive sack of shit. This ALWAYS happens and I don't know what it is I'm doing wrong. Nothing I do seems to work. I'm desperately hoping to find some helpful advice, though I'm considering just giving it all up after years of unbroken failure.

What Girls Said 1

• Online relationships set up expectations from the get go. If you are planning on dating a women from the first word you send her, you are already breaking the natural process of growing a healthy relationship. From personal experience and any successful relationship I have seen, the couple began as friends and had very little expectations at all. They enjoyed one another's company and allowed feelings to develop naturally. People are so caught up in making things simple and systematic that we have forgotten that emotions will never be able to confined to a system. If you want to find real success, keep an ideal women in mind, but consider each new female you meet as a friend at first and nothing more. The less you expect of them, the more freely their emotions can develop for you. Hope this helped.

What Guys Said 1

• Uhm... the fact that you are trying to find them online is what you are doing wrong...

And maybe you are coming off as incredibly clingy and creepy...