Isn't it amazing how hot guys like me hardly get rejected on dates by you ladies?

You ladies hardly reject hot and sexy guys like me.

I am not trolling. I just love how you ladies hardly reject good looking guys like me

Most Helpful Girl

• And the need to go anon for this is?

• Cause you ladies would be attacking me with messages

• @becca123:
      You killed him! :O

• Haha yeah, guess I did. Now there is a shot to the self esteem!!

What Girls Said 19

• I find the question mark on your blue head exceptionally hot.

• Now why would i ever reject a lovely blue man with a question mark over his face? I love your name, anonymous! So attractive!

If i were to ever meet a guy that was so incredibly hot as you claim yourself to be and he spewed this shitty arrogant personality out of his mouth, i would most certainly reject the fuck out of you. You clearly lack self confidence. I'm sure you've never actually dated a girl or fucked one either. Get over yourself. Lol

• Another troll :)

• Well I can see it if you act decent in person. Bc attraction coupled with a decent personality is pretty easily desirable...

I'm sure if you're hot you get lots if dates. But how long until they decide they find they don't like your true personality?

Or does it not matter bc you don't want a relationship just dates: sex?

• You obviously are trolling. A hot guy who has no issues with women wouldn't be bragging about it on a question and answer site.

• Why do I have a feeling that you're ugly as fuck...

• I am actually super good looking.

• Then you are a troll.

& this is so stupid. What guy would complain about messages? lmao

• I love messages but not too much where the point it gets annoying. I don't want thousands of messages

• Isn't it amazing how annoying guys like me hardly grow up on dates by you ladies and end up alone because we are cocky and annoying?

Not really. I anticipated that for someone like you.

• Then make yourself un-anonymous so we can tell you what we really think.

• whats your point?

• i doubt that you're what i consider attractive

• Dude, who stuffed a balloon in your head? Because it's BIG and full of air. Someone should take it out.

• Well, with that personality, if you asked ne out then prepare for a rejection.
    Ok, maybe you're nice looking but don't brag about it, it seems weird... It's like that song by GRL that goes 'ok you're pretty, your face is a work of art. Your smile could probably light up New York City after dark, ok you're cover-boy pretty, stamped with a beauty mark BUT it's such a pity a boy so pretty, has an ugly heart'

• I find this really funny I don't know why.

It's true though dude, hot guys get everything. You can flirt and not come off as a creep. If you ask for a number I'm pretty sure you'll get it, as long as they don't have a boyfriend.

You might even get discounts in the local coffee shop xD

• Cockiness & arrogance are a total turn off. I would reject you, too lol

• Actually you don't seem to be my type. If you did get a first date with me, that'd be pretty much it.

• Why?

• Arrogance is definitely a big turn off for me. It gives off a bad boy vibe, which I don't like.

• Can we see your pic?

• If I showed my pic you ladies will not be able to take your eyes off of the pic

• We dont mind :)

• True, but I very rarely take you (those type of guys) serious. Boy toys are good... for a very limited time. LMBO!!!

• Well you know what they say

• To me, there are not hot guys

What Guys Said 13

• Congratulations?

• Lol you could look like tom cruise but being arrogant and cocky and having will cause women to run away as soon as you open your mouth looks only get you in the door and if that is all you got there is nothing stopping them from kicking you to the curb.

• Yeah, I know. That blue-face-white-question-mark look is considered the hottest shit by girls these days.

I wish I had the guts for that look. :/

• And what exactly are you trying to prove, @Latinodude?

• I seen that dude bitch on here before. That is definitely not me. I have confidence man.

• Whatever. Don't hurt yourself trying too hard.

• What makes you think it is him anyways? Wtf? lol.

• You are a true douchebag my or a creido hijo de puta... translate that into English you sack of shit

• Oh this is going to be good! Tear him a new one, girls!

http://i.imgur.com/UdTfs.gif

• Yeah dude, that's amazing. Good fer you!

• You have all these girls yet nothing better to do with your time but post comments like this

• Claims to be hot and successful with women... goes anon
    legit logic

• You are in charge here

• Il do the date just to smash and never call again

• God if you were not anon I would lick up all the left over scraps! (meh)

• Well at least you admitted that it was your looks that gets women and didn't try to proclaim that your confidence and personality got you women like most brainwashed in denial guys.