Why do guys ask what I'm thinking about after we kiss?

The last couple guys I've gone out with always ask me what I'm thinking about after they kissed me. The same thing happened to my best friend. What's the deal with that? Is there something certain that a guy wants to hear? Whenever we're making out, the guy will actually stop and ask what we're thinking about. What's is that?!?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• its simply reaffirmation though I've never stopped mid making out

• That's how I feel about it! Why are you interrupting me? If I wanted to tell you what I was thinking, I wouldn't be kissing you, I'd be talking! I'd think the kissing is enough confirmation that what he's doing is good

• They just want confirmation that you liked it and you want them to kiss you again

What Girls Said 1

• I'm assuming they wanted to know if you like it. My boyfriend ask me that after we first kissed and the told me he wants to wants on my mind. and whether or not I like it so he can kiss me again the same way.