Am I being to nice and putting girls off?

I'm not really know for being emotional or being overly nice to friends or family. But when I like someone I totally change and become a real softy. Is this pushing girls away

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound sweet. :) Coming from a girl who's very dominant lol, I don't think there's anything wrong with you. But maybe the girls you try and be with, want to see you how you always are? Maybe they see that as a lack of confidence or maybe insincerity.

I dated this guy for a year who was a total sweet heart, would never get mad or not show me he was mad. He was very soft and romantic and mushy and at first I was flattered, but then I got annoyed because I just am not that type of girl. I'm not mushy or romantic, I'm a very dominant and a very strong woman. He just didn't seem tough enough for my liking and never wanted to debate with me over anything and I felt like I wore the pants in the relationship. Like he just never had the confidence and masculinity I wanted. So I broke up with him. I wasn't the one for him and he deserves a girl who adores that treatment.

I'm with my current bf now and he's perfect and just what I love in a man. We're equals. He treats me like a Queen and I treat him like a King. He doesn't think I'm some fragile little thing and that's what I want. He's very dominant and I'm very dominant and the love and passion is crazy because we're so alike, yet so different too.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you being nice or are you simply being a pushover? As far as I'm concerned, only (or mostly) dominant girls enjoy dating pushovers. The rest, not so much. You need to have more backbone. Don't be afraid of voicing your opinion, ESPECIALLY if you disagree with her (or anyone, really). It shows that you have character and that you're confident enough to believe in yourself and your own views. Only hearing "yes dear" all the time would be boring as hell. Obviously you don't have to start arguments just for the sake of arguing, but I'm just saying, it's impossible for you to see eye to eye with everyone on this planet. Don't be afraid of being a little rough around the edges.

• I think I would like my guy to be emotional than to not show his emotions. if he doesn't show any emotion how am I suppose to know if there are any feelings there. I was interested in a guy but he was such a poker face the only time I knew about his feelings was when he was drunk which isn't the only time I would like to see emotions. I know he is shy because his bestfriend/roommate told me but I just found it hard to deal with someone like that. So my answer is no I think you are fine as long as you don't become to loveydubby that it would make a girl question you or barf lol but anyhow I kind of went on a rant hehe sorry >.< :D

What Guys Said 4

• yes, you have to tell a girl if you want to bone her to bone her

• More than likely, you are. Being nice, or should I say, being considerate and polite is one thing, But, significantly altering your personality, e. g. being unusually nice, to be accepted is a sign you lack self-confidence.

• It's better if girls comment on this. But I can tell you, that girl's don't like a guy who is too soft. It maybe cute at first, but it turns off the girl in the first meeting.
    I have a similar problem, where girls show attention and approach me, but when I show I am real nice, they hesitate to take things forward, coz we are not dominant and show what we want.
    It's quite annoying, but it pushes girls away. I mean you can be nice, but also tease them jokingly, flirt with them and be a bit manly at times.
    Good luck.

• Women don't tend to want to be put on a pedestal, so maybe.