ATTENTION LADIES: Bad Boys, Nice Guys or Good Men Which one do you prefer?

I have three questions. Why do girls like bad boys? Why not nice guys? Or do you want a mixture of the two so you can have a good man?

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice, good, sweet, kind, smart, fun, confidant, thats what i prefer

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Good men.
    Bad boys and nice guys are assholes. Although, at least with a bad boy they're upfront about being a dick.

4|2
    0|0
  • Bad boys are hot. The dark mysteriousness. And sometime they do have a sweet sensitive side to them. Sometime.
    I'd prefer a mixture of the two though. I don't have the capacity for an emotional roller coaster which bad boys sometime send you on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely a good man. We want someone who will be a little adventurous but someone who doesn't play us. I like guys who won't judge me for anything, and will be supportive, but at the same be up to trying new things and have fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • A really good girl wouldn't want a bad boy, if she does, probably she wasn't all that the good girl you thought she was in the first place. Which means she was a good girl out of circumstances, and not her own personal conviction I am a sucker for good guys, so called bad boys just repels me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mixture- that would be rare. I am basing it off myself to see if our personalities is compatible, our morals and kindness. It's ideal he doesn't have a criminal record beyond a speeding ticket, or some-one who is fake. Isn't nice guys and good men the same thing?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice guys in my opinion are guys who end up in the friendzone and good men are good guys but are respected by their woman, but thats just what I perceived from prior experience

• I see your point :)

• love a nice sweet respectable man

0|1
    0|0
  • Good man lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Good man :)

0|0
    0|0
  • good men, like somethingwicked says bad boys and good guys are complete assholes.. almost all nice guys are only nice guys because they think itll get them into your pants not because theyre genuinely nice then theyll go and bitch about girls because they think if they become their friend and never show their feelings until a year or so in the girl is somehow a bitch for not being attracted to him. nice guys are manipulative and fake and bad boys are straight up idiots who think theyre hard when theyre really quite pathetic

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Don't be stupid. You don't ask women things like this, you watch what they do.

0|3
    0|0