Do Black chicks think us White dudes don't like em?

I'm totally as attracted to Black chicks as I am White chicks. But I feel like lots of Black thinks think us White dudes aren't into them. I think this is true for some White Guys, but it definitely ain't true for me!

Most Helpful Girl

• Black girls are very particular about the types of white guys that they'll date. I know that for a fact. They are too obsessed with black men and they think they're only entitled to Brad Pitt or Channing Tatum looking white guys. They don't realize that they'll choose a very average looking black guy just because he is black, but insist on only dating very attractive white guys. Am I right? Black women wouldn't be single baby mama's or side chick's if they broaden their horizon some. Nothing sickens me more when black men sit there, bash their women and black women behave like they can't function without them. They are usually happier wit white men, but afraid of how the world perceives it.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. i honestly think that a lot. I feel like a lot of them like black women but is too afraid to confess it. When I check out a white guy, he seems stand offish or a jerk. But I have dated a white guy

• well to be honest I am not really into white men, I prefer black men. I don't really think about what white men in general like. there is one guy I know who suspect likes me, he is cute and a good catch I just don't know about the race thing tho

• I'm black, well mixed, but same thing lol. I know white guys like black girls. I always thought it was common because a lot of white guys tell me they love black and mixed girls, it's only online that I started seeing other black girls say white boys don't like them. I don't know, maybe it's where they live, but most white guys I know say they love black girls and love the shape most of us have.

What Guys Said 4

• Personally I've always found it annoying that "interracial" p*rn is almost exclusively black guys and white girls. Some of that is fine, but can we get some balance?

I'm with ya, OP. I don't care what color someone I date is. Variety is the spice of life.

• I did a poll on it. Lots of black gals dig white guys. Go ask em out!

• think this is much less of a thing here in uk.

• You feel that because it's true. You are certainly in the minority in that case. There is nothing wrong with it and I am not speaking down on you, of course. However, I can honestly say I have never, in my entire life, heard a white friend of mine once call out the beauty of a black girl. Go for what turns you on but, I feel extremely confident in saying there aren't many white men who share your opinion.

• lmamo im black and im not a hater either AND I AGREE WITH THIS GUY

• hell ill date race i dont discriminate, but ill be a damn lie if i said that i didn't prefer none black girls
      lets be honest your average generic WHITE GUY isn't gonna go for your AVERAGE stereotypical BLACK GIRL... but ofc there are gonna be people like the op and myself tho who just dont give a damn

me personally if i had a choice ill take an Asian-arab-Hispanic-white-black girl in the order

we can't help what we're attracted to right lol

• Couldn't have said it any better. Well stated.