If your bf/gf is cheating on you are they gonna want more sex or less sex from you?

• More
  • Less

Most Helpful Guy

• I have heard arguments for both and honestly both arguments seem pretty solid depending on the cheater. If a cheater is emotionally moving on and wants to end what you have its often times less sex because they feel no attachment to you. Its why they are cheating to feed their need for love and sex.

BUT on the other hand if the cheater cares but has found themselves cheating for what ever reason they will often times have more sex with you. This I have heard a few theories on one is that they feel guilty and the other is that having the affair is their "fetish" so it turns their sex drive into high gear.

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes n affair will increase the sex drive and actually mean more sex in the relationship as we'll as the extra from the affair. It could go either way depends on the reason for the affair. If a guy has gone off his partner then maybe less but if its just an affair for sex he he is likely to want more and have a sudden increase in drive

• Cheater gals I've know
    want to insure they know who the daddy is, should that consequence arise, so
    they want no vag sex from the BF
    but
    the sly ones will give more BJs in order to practice their art of sexual attraction on others

• I would say it's an unrelated factor.

• It depends. Could be either, might not change at all.

What Girls Said 2

• Generally they want more sex. The more you get the more you want.

• true.. my ex fucked loads of other guys but made her want me more

• I think they try to keep it the same to avoid suspicion which may lead to them overcompensating and having more sex than usual.