Lust, love or obsession?

Please in your own words tell me your opinions.
PersonalIy I've always put my needs 2nd in a relationship. Love I feel is unselfish. Obsession is selfish & relentless. While lust is sexual only.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lust is conditional, obsession is unhealthy, while love is peaceful and unadulterated.

• True love is also unconditional. Some obsession is healthy in my opinion but within limits. You can't love someone very deeply if there is not a slight moderate obsession. Like thinking of them & caring about them more than anyone.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I hate the word lust. It just sounds so creepy like something you would use for a stalker. Then obsession makes me think of crazy fan girls. Love is the best.

• Nice example. Lust yep is more a desire of oneself. Love between 2 mutual partners is definitely the most natural & ever lasting. Obsession can become a problem & may need treatment.

What Guys Said 1

• All three in one -_-