Why did my feelings go away?

I dated this guy for 5 months and we broke up cause he cheated. I started seeing this other guy when school started and he started watching us like crazy. So he started dating as well (two other girls which were my friends). The guy I dated afterwards we broke up (he went back to Juvie). Later months passed and I told my ex (the first one) that I still had feelings for him and he told me he still felt the same way. We decided to get back together and Monday came, he wanted to hangout during lunch. I was so excited to talk to him and be with him again, but when it came to lunch I lost interest in talking to him. I didn't have anything to say to him, I just wanted to hang out with my friends and not him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Respect is the biggest thing in a relationship. When he cheated on you, you lost respect for him (as well you should have). Once gone, respect and trust are hard to have again. Sounds like you miss the way things were, not the way things are now. Also, getting back with a cheater is very hard. I was cheated on one time, and when he came crawling back I found forgiveness was easier to talk about than to actually do.

You won't feel the same for him now. The question is, will you stay with him feeling like this or cut your losses and move on? I vote for cutting your losses.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Lol you are still REALLY young. I know people hate hearing that, but it's true. He is not the one for you. Not that big of a deal. Just be friends or not and move on! It's totally normal. In a few years you will look back and think, "wth! Why didn't any smack me for being with him!"