How many people are you dating at the moment?

I am dating 2 guys, I've been on 3 dates with one and 1 date with the second guy. I'm 24 and I was wondering if that's normal.

• one person
  • more than one person
  • none

Most Helpful Guy

• None, fine to date more than one person at a time, but I could easily see it getting out of hand.

Worst case scenario is you get serious with one and then the other gets hurt... watch out!

• Thanks for MH!

• @CuiqueSuum
      True, I didn't extrapolate that. You're right.

I was thinking of BEST "worst case scenario."

• yeah i get what you're saying

What Guys Said 6

• Zero currently, i've never dated more than one person at a time... although the opportunity has been there it's just something that I don't do morally.

• Why? Its not like you're having sex with them.

• Okay. So what's the difference between dating and being exclusive/committed for you?

• Dating doesn't work like that here, you're either in a relationship or you're not... Dating isn't really a thing here. Like friends with benefits still exists, but dating multiple people at once doesn't tend to happen.

• I wouldn't date more than one person at a time. Just wouldn't do it. I'm single at the moment but I've had opportunities to date multiple at once & turned it down. Isn't fair to the girl I'm with.

• Do they know about each other? If so then that's okay.

Otherwise... I would be careful going down that path.

• Why do they need to know? No one has mentioned us being exclusive. Isn't it assumed that you can date multiple people till you are committed?

• Depends on the guy. Some might think it's okay, others might get upset. If it's ambiguous, you should clear that up right away, don't assume it's okay because that's going to end badly for you.

• Zero, do they both know you are doing this? Its more common you only date one person at a time.

• Thats interesting coz most of my friends date 2-3 people till they find someone most compatible. I live in London.

• Guess that's how you do it in London. America, move on to the next.

• None. I keep asking out legitimately taken women. Ugh.

What Girls Said 6

• If everyone who's involved is okay with it I don't see a problem with dating several persons at once, even if I personally wouldn't :)

• I am a one man kind of girl.

• How many? Not a single one haha

• ummm a few

• Nobody -------

• i only date one person at a time, I've never gotten then multiple people thing till you decide who you like best either so i fully agree with everything Jonny said. i always thought that was more of an American thing in dating but as you are in london you are the first person i know from here who also does that