How long would you date someone before letting them touch your chest?

Well I am curious.. how long would you wait? Guy or girl it does not matter everyone has a chest.

Most Helpful Guy

• she can touch my chest if she wants, its not that special of an area for me. actually no I take that back. she can't touch my chest.

What Guys Said 3

• straight from day one lel

• If she had to ask, She ain't ready.

• That's just flirting for girls I think she can touch my chest whenever

What Girls Said 1

• If you have to ask, you aren't ready. Being ready is something you will feel when the time is right. If someone comes in for a chest grab and you have to stop and wonder if you're okay with it, it'd be safe to say you should stop them and give yourself the time to find the answer in yourself.

Now for a guy... if you want to touch his chest I don't think he's going to mind as they don't typically hold the man's chest to the same... let's say "significance" as a girl's chest. If he gets offended... well then I was sorely wrong and am sorry to any man who doesn't want their chest touched.

• For people who have been physically abused/raped, it's always better to ask. You don't want to have "abuse"on your record for doing something you "thought they wanted"

• That is a very good point.