He hasn't asked me on another date?

I went on a date with a guy who was very forward and made it clear he was interested in me. We clicked instantly and had a really great time and went out again the following week. He didn't kiss me on either of the dates and I didn't want to make the first move. After the second date I offered to pay for the next date and he said we'll organize it in the next few weeks. We still text but he hasn't mentioned anything since, is he interested or should I forget it?

What Guys Said 1

• I see two possibilities here, darling; One, by you feeling it appropriate to offer to pay for he next date, indicated to him you were very interested in him - which is a no-no. Once he know he can have you, he loses interest, (I was like that for a long time, I'm sorry to say. But its sub-conscience, not intentional). Or Two; He has been going on several superficial dates around the same time as his date with you. Guys will do this when you are one of a handful of girls he likes, but doesn't know which one to focus on. This is basically sending out a bunch of job applications at the same time, to see what comes back first and which s going to be the easiest/best/safest/etc. Personally, without knowing his personality, I'd say if he seems nice and 'down-to-Earth,' its is more likely to be Option One.

What Girls Said 1

• He's a jerk move on.