I did something stupid, and now I'm freaking out?

This guy knows I have a crush on him, and I'm not sure if he's even interested in me. We haven't talked in years, and the only reason he found out that I have a crush on him was because a friend of mine told him. Today, I was with some friends, and one of the, gave me his number, and was like 'Text him!'. I was really scared too, because in my mind I was thinking 'He's not going to text me, he thinks I'm weird, he's definatly not going to text back', but my friend wrote up a text on my phone, and then asked me if she could send it, and I said yes. It's been like 2 hours and he hasn't responded and I'm freaking out because I feel like he's going to think I'm a creep, and I have no clue what I'm going to do when I see him in Monday. I'm freaking out and my anxiety is getting really bad, I have no clue what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Goddamn... you make it sounds like WWIII.

Just relax and have fun as a kid. Life will get serious soon enuf. Call him up and ask him on a date.

What Guys Said 1

• 2 hours don't worry yet. 2 days then you can worry

What Girls Said 1

• With a friend who told the crush about your own pent up feelings and another who helped you send the text of a lifetime, all of this Info was most likely so overwhelming, sweetie That------It's been like 2 hours and he hasn't responded and I 'm freaking out.
    Everything is hitting him at once, I believe. And he is not sure what to say, what to do or how to Handle any of it. And as wise as I am, he may think this is some sort of Troll now and with This----You need to take the bull by the horns and stand in your own stance and approach and Broach the subject now yourself.
    If you don't hear a peep from Pate over the weekend, Next week you need to face him yourself. Just ask him if he got your message? Take That from there... and he may also tell You about the message in a bottle from your bud. That will give you both perhaps something more to say and find out where you stand.
    Good luck. xx