Mom won't let me date but I want to have a boyfriend how to keep it secret?

I'm 15 me and this guy hang out at school, I know he likes me and I do like him and some might say how do u know he likes u well... He calls me pretty and beautiful sometimes, we hug every single time we see each other which is almost every school day. Today we were hanging out and we're talking he always looks in my eyes when we talk. I told him that I'm thirsty so we decided to go to the gas station across from my school he told me that he will buy me the drink so he did. so it's now cold outside so he gave me his sweater to wear. My friend told me he was going to kiss me today but he didn't :( but anyways how can I keep a boyfriend without my mom knowing cause she doesn't allow me to date

Most Helpful Guy

• its called a window

What Guys Said 2

• Listen to your mom, there is a reason. Guys can talk a smooth game, but adults can see through the bull crap.

• But it's my life and she hasn't even met him yet.

• Yes it is your life okay. Then walk him through the front door and introduce him to your mom. Let her evaluate him. If not just respect your moms wishes and not date. You have plenty of time to date. Have you came up with a list of what you look for in a real man? Does you mom agree with the charatistics you are looking for in a real man? Then he meet these standards?

• it's simple! ask a gay! no.. seriously, it's much easier than that even because you only need to keep it from your mom, out of sight out of mind, simply put, just play it cool around her, don't tell her about it, and alls well

What Girls Said 1

• I never understood why it's always so difficult for kids to listen to their parents. Besides, dating in high school is such a dumb move.