What os a good thing to get for my boyfriend's birthday?

My boyfriend is going to be 18 and I don't know what to get him. What do you think is a good idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• A beautiful watch
    a lovely sports sweater or just nice sweater
    his favorite CD
    his favorite DVD
    jogging outfit with hoodie
    hoodie
    sneakers
    cologne
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, hope this helps in the gift department.. Christmas is coming up to.. let me knowlol:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 1

• In my country 18 is the age of legally adult - matured, and he can enjoy many things officially - including sex. If you are with him and know him as your supposed to be life partner - promise him to be so - it will be the greatest gift. Loving somebody and loved by somebody is the great thing. It is beyond any costly things and tangible things. Celebrate his adulthood - the way you and he find pleasing.

What Girls Said 1

• Perfume (for men ofc), handmade and personalised coupons (you make him dinner, a movie night where he can chose films etc), tickets to go see or attend something you both will enjoy.