Telling my girl I'm stressed and not doing so good ok?

I'm going through the fire academy right now and we can't see each other. I feel incredibly lonely miss her a lot and I'm stressed out. I want to tell her but I don't want her to see me as whiny or weak. I'm a former Marine and pride myself on being strong willed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her! It'll show her that you trust her and that you aren't afraid to ask for her help. She will feel better knowing that she is still super important to you. You two are in a relationship! She should be supporting you as much as you should be supporting her :)

My bf and I are long distance this year b/c he is a freshman in college and I am a senior in HS on the other side of the country... Hearing from him, asking him for help, supporting him when he feels stressed or down makes me feel close to him even when we are so far apart physically.

What Girls Said 3

• Tell her. Girls love it when their man says that. It's what she's there for.

• She wants to support you in every way possible. Of course you need to tell her.

• If you trust her with your heart, then trust her with your emotions. She won't think you're weak, she just might be going through the same thing. I'd be missing my man.

What Guys Said 0