If you're shy with girls and want a girlfriend is picking up one night stands in a club a good way to get confidence?

And get used to being intimate with women that way?

• Yes good idea
  • No bad idea

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I think it as an excellent idea. For a few reasons, and I think you might agree. One of the main reasons I think it is a good idea, is because I get the sense you are feeling a little "stuck" in the area of having these types of interactions with women. And the best way to get "unstuck" is to start doing something, anything. Any action is better than doing nothing.

And I am assuming because of what you said here, that talking to women at clubs/bars may be the easiest and/or most willing thing since that is what popped into your head. In which case you should absolutely do it.

I think the people who disagree here are over-looking the bigger picture that you are trying to achieve here. Which essentially is working on your confidence when initially interacting with women and using that as a building block to lead to to bigger/better things for you.

If you want to test the waters and would feel more comfortable going out and grabbing some stranger at a bar to do so, then by all means you should do it..

Maybe ask yourself while weighing this decision - What do I have to lose by doing this? If the answer is really nothing, then why not go for it?

It sounds like something that will challenge you but not overwhelm you and that you could only benefit from it to me. I could be wrong, but that's just my opinion. Hope it helps and let me know how it works out for you.

• Yep agree. I can't flirt with women during the day, I don't know how. But at a club, it can't be that hard to get drunk, dance a bit and snog a girl.

• Yup exactly. It's not a hard thing to do at all and it's just a stepping stone that will lead to be being more comfortable at having interactions with women. Plus it will be a fun and helpful experience for you.

What Girls Said 3

• It's a good way to pick up some stds and crazy chicks. No that's a horrible idea -_- you just dig up your balls and approach some women your interested in being with. Don't over think it the worst than can happen is they'll just tell their not interested or they are. It's not like you have anything to lose in the process of asking, there's always more girls you can ask.

• maybe its ok but some girls don't like that kind of guys.

• Honestly -- it all depends on your mindset. If you want sex to release tension then I suggest going to a club lol but if you are looking for sex AND the girl of your dreams -- be more choosey wherever you go and whoever you try to pick up.

If you are just a desperate guy you will hit up ANY chick at the bar or club who looks like an easy target.. But why not going after women who you would like to date? lol And having sex with them and being faithful to them? I think you'd be more happier that way possibly?

I think if you need confidence hit up any chick at teh bar or club JUST for friendly conversation you might be surprised who you have chemistry with... Even the chubbier chicks lol (I gotta stand up for me and girls like me) because they can be really nice and just as sexual lol

What Guys Said 2

• Just talk to women you run into in your day to day life. It's hard to get genuine interactions with people in bars, clubs etc.

• But you snog and get laid if you're lucky.

• Yeah, but it's not nearly as good as having a genuinely intimate connection with someone.

• I wouldn't recommend it.

• Why not.

• Night is probably the hardest time to pick up women anyway unless they are drunk...

• The only thing you are getting "confidence" in is picking up women just for sex. That's not a girlfriend, that's just someone to have sex with.