Ex messages me out of no where?

About 2 to 3 weeks ago my ex messaged me a long apology letter after not talking to her for 3 months. I didn't respond because frankly, I didn't think she deserved a response. What could be going through her head?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people break up doesn't mean they can't and don't makeup and that it's goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" that still Marks an X on her own soft spot, KidOnTheBlock, she definitely has motive and if given an Opportunity she Will-------Messaged me a long apology letter after not talking to her for 3 months.
    A lot of time has passed here and with you both doing some soul searching, I believe that this has been eating on her mind every day. And with her taking the time to pour out her heart, it appears that she is not holding a grudge, may be doing this as a closure to close this final chapter or could be hinting and hymning but not hawing, that she might just want to come back or even just talk it out.
    I sense you are still angry, hurt, resentful even. It has been 3 long months and still counting and with her making this concerted effort to send you this long message, perhaps you could put your own feelings aside and return a response so you could either let this be your Own closure or even if ever Possible-----A whole new beginning with her again... or maybe end up to be just friends.
    It's your call, your choice. But one way or another, you can't move on until you find your answer and some sort of peace of mind.
    Good luck. xx

• I get what your saying, but to be honest, she has nothing to hold a grudge for. I never did anything to her besides getting angry after finding out what she did to me. That's about it. I'm not really angry. I'm more hurt but I'm over it. Took me 3 months to get to that point, so her messaging me out of no where just kind of made me mad and I started to think about it since. Me personally I don't need closure as I know what I needed to know and already had my closure kind of lol. Her on the other hand, I do not know. To be honest I don't even think I want anything to do with her which is why I didn't message her back. Also at the end of the message she said she said she understands if I don't respond or not. I don't know lol.

• Okay, I see, thank you for clearing it up a bit more... okay, well, I guess the letter sent was just one more assurance closure for you and for her if you do not respond, her answer as well.:)) xx

What Girls Said 1

• Could be anything.. She might of had an epiphany and came into a realisation state and thought that writing you an email was something she needed to do to get shit off her chest. Maybe she wants to end things on a good term and still want to remain friends? I'm guessing she broke up with you? Or she did something wrong that you broke up with her? I'm guessing it was a nasty, messy break up?

• It was a bad break up. Extremely bad. N to say who broke up with who is hard to say. It just happened one night in a bad way randomly. I guess you could say I broke up with her but the words never came out my mouth nor hers. I don't know lmao

• oh ok. That makes sense.

• Cool cool.. So from here it's left in your hands.

What Guys Said 1

• she likes you and wants the D