Would you ever consider dating a good woman even though she has 3 kids from 3 different guys?

Would you date a woman who has 3 kids by 3 different guys? But the dads are not involved.

Most Helpful Guy

• No way. I'm sure there will be a guy down the road who is willing but at the age range I'm seeing here (18-24) I feel that this would be extremely difficult to deal with. Around the age of like... 40 or so I wouldn't see it as "careless" so to say but still find it difficult. I also agree with @dartmaul15 that you shouldn't put "good woman" and having 3 kids from 3 different guys in the same category. I knew one girl who worked at my job and had 3 kids with 2 guys and she was extremely problematic to deal with and had the attitude that she was "owed" everything. She was on "best behavior" then within like a month or two we saw her true colors and she didn't last and got fired.

• Im not a bad person:( I believe I am a good person I've just made mistakes cause i was obviously too blind to see i was being used i have a good heart i just never learned what true love was supposed to feel like thanks to my childhood but i guess i should stop thinking of myself as a good person cause according to all these replys Im not and i guess i dont deserve a good man ever:(

• It hurts but truth usually does right. I was 14 with my first 17 with my second so no obviously didn't learn and started way to young cause im a dumbass. The thing is I dont have them with me I let them be adopted. Its been 5 years and am now a career woman an I am currently pregnant with my third at 22 and me and the dad Are together still and have been for 2 years the thing is things are rocky and im getting Emotionally hurt in this relationship but scared to leave cause ill have another fatherless child and now feel like I will never find a good guy thanks to my sitiuation which I completely understand is all my fault but it makes me sad and hate myself I feel in my heart I deserve a good man but guess not so I will probabley never get that so its either stay alone forever or deal with garbage for a man like i deserve

• oops didn't mean to put that comment here sorry

What Guys Said 22

• Her decision making process / judgment would probably come into question... no matter how could of a person (man or woman) they were.

• "good woman" "3 kids with 3 different guys"
    Pick one.
    Sorry, but if she's going through men like that, then that's a HUGE red light for me!
    Plus i'm not interrested in taking someone else's responsibility, if anything it want to start my own family, from scratch

• I pick the kids then and Ill put it in my head that im not a good person and disgusting cause of it. Thank you

• Well I never did and never will. I would never deny my kids or lie about it because somebody might not like it no matter how bad the truth is. I'm one of the most honest people that I know. Not saying that I never lie but I definitely don't lie about serious issues like that.

• that's good. Keep on doing that :)

• If she was the right woman for me then yes i would, there is always a story between anything that happens in anyones life. So if a woman was in you situation I would at least do her the favour of listing to what she had to say and if the women is a good woman I would date her.

• Sorry but absolutely not. Unless she's like the hottest/funniest girl I've ever met it's not worth it. I'm not even sure if I want my own kids, I definitely don't want to raise 3 kids from 3 different dudes.

• 3 strikes and you're out. lol

• hahahahahahhahahahahaaa

• what the, what do you mean there are no fathers involved. Like no child support or involvement period.

• As of now HELL NO! My life has just begun. I'm only 19. Maybe down the line when I'm older (as in 28 and up), have a stable job, and I'm single as hell, I probably would consider it.

• That wouldn't automatically disqualify her to me... I would definitely still consider dating her.

• I would have when younger, but now NOPE! Did you or she ever marry the 3 guys?

• Hell no,
    Sorry but no
    Guys would probAbly want to have a one night stand but no more than that regarding your age

• yes I would why not shouldn't change how I feel about you

• Hell no. i wouldn't consider a woman that has any kids. Kids means no

• Hell fucking no

• i would be more than happy to fuck her, but date her? no i don't want to spoil my reputation dating a woman with kids from 3 different men.

• No, nor would I buy any oceanfront property in Arizona.

• Nope. I am sorry... BUT... I am looking to start a family with a woman who has no kids and will be with me for the long term

Also, I want a woman who at least has a college degree

Finally, if she is in her early 20s and has kids... big no!

When I date a woman, I expect to date just her... I don't want to be a father to her kids or whatever.

• Honestly? Yes I would. If she truly has a good heart and is a good person then yes.

• ...(panting)...****hufff****puff****...(running away as fast as I can)...

• How's she a good woman if she has 3 different baby's daddies?

• She thought she was in love but was really being played and apparently never learns cause she dont know what true love is supposed to feel like. But she's a good woman with a good heart but now feels cause of her mistakes nobody will want her and never find her worthy of a good man:(

• Who knows what else life has in store for you... You never know what opportunities will present themselves to you. You won't see them though if you don't keep your head up.

• I just feel I should give up trying I obviously made poor choices in my life and no good guy is going to want a girl like me. I believe I am a good person but no one will ever see it that way due to me having 3 kids. Im only good enough to make kids and then be left. My fault though i know. I dont know how I could be so blind. But oh well im going to have to deal with the consequences of my bad decisions and accept the fact ill either be alone forever or only be with garbage like me

• That's quite a bit of baggage, probably not

• It depends. I want kids of my own. I doubt she would be willing to have many more to give me the family I want. Her kids would also need to be young enough that they could accept me as their real father. If the kids are too old to do that, then it would be asking too much.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah the 4th one will be his and the 5th one will be someone else...

• I would never date a guy with even 1 kid weather the kids mother was in the picture or not. and no matter which the kids lived with.

I would befriend him, but definetly wouldn't let it go any further.

• it is not she was being used, it is just she cannot control her urges and hormones..
    3 daddies and 3 babies?
    you are looking for fourth one maybe but who am i to judge anyways

• Damn. That's rough.