How do people get into a relationship?

Stupid question. I see so many posts about relationships and I understand you date someone and blah blah blah, but how does that all come together and work? I see so many questions like my gf is cheating or my bf! And my gf doesn't like me or my bf doesn't like me and etc. they have all these problems, yet they got into a relationship? I don't get it

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not very sure myself. That is a very good question and I often wonder that as well. I assume that it is a mutual relationship of attractiveness or not hating them as much as other humans. There were a few times when I was almost pulled into a relationship, but just didn't want to bother with it. At least until I finish establishing a stable career in the future.

What Girls Said 2

• To me it all starts as friends.. you might seem attracted to a person at first glance but there has to be more than just that. Like once you get to know the person how they react how they act you start enjoying their company. And they start making you feel loved and give you attn. . eventually everything they do seems cute and you end up falling for them even more to where you just want to be with that person

• It's usually just by accident or happenstance.

What Guys Said 0