Hook up called me his girl?

I've been hooking up with this guy for a couple of months now. We pretty much just meet up for sex. We hardly chat about anything else and he leaves straight after sex. To me, it's just a hook up and I've been dating other guys to try and find a decent one. But this guy is out of town for the next week and he's just text me "tell anyone else to fuck off you're my girl :)". What on earth does this mean? Why would he care? I mean we have no agreement to be exclusive. Does this mean he wants more? I'm really confused now. Do I now have the right to ask if he's sleeping with other people?

I asked him if it worked both ways and if he was "my guy" and he said of course. What on earth does he think is going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either 1 of two things.

1. He's new to dating and he thinks because you regularly have sex, that you two are together.
    Or.
    2. He has a "my property" mentality going on and doesn't want you hooking up with other people, but thinks it's ok that he does.

In either case it is completely ok to ask, "You don't think we're together right? "

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he wants you to be his exclusive FWB. No he has no right. But I want to ask you something. How did you guys come to that arrangement in the first place? I don't know how to ask a girl to be a friends with benefits without the feeling that she will kick me in the balls;)

What Girls Said 3

• He doesn't care, he wants to keep your sexual arrangement going. He's playing u. He knows if u find another guy he will be shut out.

• I would definitely ask him what he means by that. Just ask him "okay... Lol. What does that mean?"

• It means he's a jerk who does not want you sleeping with other guys but he will continue to have sex with other women.

He's an ass hole #drophim

• Because if he really wanted you he would have asked you out by now.. Be wary of men they will manipulate *without remorse* to get what they want (sex)