Which one would you be more FLATTERED with?

Someone asking you out because of your looks or because of your personality? (if you HAD to choose between the two and it can't be both)

• My Looks
  • My Personality

Most Helpful Guy

• It's great to know that you're good-looking, but being liked for your personality is much more satisfying.

What Guys Said 2

• Happy to get either, I may be a stunningly handsom fellow, with a rapier whit, and excellent speaking voice, but I am also humble, and have the self worth of a gnat.
    That said: My looks kind of just happen, so I guess a compliment on them is more of a "Congrats on winning the DND lottery", unless its a comment on my sense of fashion... in which case I pitty the poor fool for their recent loss of sanity.
    The Personality is pure affectation, lot of work goes into it. Nice to know that the effort is appreciated.

• Well, I usually have a weird personality. So if someone likes it, then I would really be happy and I would love them forever!

What Girls Said 4

• Personality.
    I'm not that insecure about my looks I guess.

But when someone genuinely finds me interesting, I love that

• Well, my personality of course lol. That's way better than the way I look.

• My personality, I think that I come across boring so when people like my personality it's quite nice :)

• Another stereotype.

Let me guess you can't look good and have a great personality? That's impossible huh?