Whos prettier left or right girl?

One on left is my bfs ex and he always says she's better and puts me down a lot during arguments, I know she's prettier just wondering what everyone else thought

• left
  • right
I don't know why yous are still voting when I changed my picture

Most Helpful Guy

• In all honesty, does it matter who we think is prettier?

Here's the way I see it.
    This girl is your BF's ex. Why is that? Did he demean her, by comparing her to others? Regardless.
    Obviously this guy is a knob. He compares his partners. Why? Because he knows it gets to you. And it does. If it didn't bother you. You wouldn't be comparing yourself to her, on this site. He is lowering your self esteem.

I feel the best thing you can do for yourself is get out of this relationship. If you don't. You may find yourself being crushed by him.

He really isn't worth your time.

What Guys Said 9

• You should put your boyfriend out with the trash, real talk.

• I don't think she is prettier than you, but it doesn't matter. Your looks aren't your entire value as a person.

• i don't see anything

• Agreed - WTH? Waste of time?

• You know you could have just linked pictures?

• damn you're very young for a mother... in your pic you hardly look 20 :-(

• The picture on the right lacks good lighting compared to the left one
    That being said who cares who's better looking you with your boyfriend and she is not

• Because he keeps comparing me to her...

• He knows it hurts coz I usually just end up crying then I get an apology after he sees how much it hurts me...

• Your boyfriend should never put you in such a position, I'm sorry to hear that

• You look alike , the lighting is different though

• Drop him he is comparing you and playing on your insecurity. Basically you are experiencing emotional abuse and should not continue the relationship.

• i must be stupid, where is the picture?

• both have fucked up eyebrows forreal

• I actually suffered alopecia when I was younger and lost moSt of my eyebrows and they never grew back so yehh not really my fault but thanks

• If it wasn't for the nose and eyebrows I'd think they are the same person.. But I think the left is slightly prettier

What Girls Said 6

• Girl on the left

• Your comment and your name go too well.

• I'm not going to argue with you for saying her perhaps you should read what I said I already think she's prettier...

• I'm just confirming then. She is prettier.

• He's a jerk for putting you down like that, you are pretty too.

• I don't see the picture

• What picture you talking about?

• I don't see the picture, but it doesn't even matter. Why are you willing to stay with a person who considers his ex better than you?

• She's not prettier than you. You're both pretty, but I think that you look more natural and nicer. Either way, your boyfriend doesn't seem to appreciate you as he should though. You should break up with him and find someone who does (and with that face, I don't think it'll be very hard) :) And also, if that's your boyfriend on the picture to he left, he's out of your league.

• to the right*

• Thanks hun.. and yehh that's him in the picture