What do most girls find attractive in guys?

I'm looking to get a girlfriend and I decided to ask what different girls find attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Attraction, for me, is in essence the synchronicity of values. If we share the same reasons for living, then I connect with someone on a deep level. By that, I do not mean that we have the same hobbies, and must like exactly the same things. It goes deeper than whether we both have a fetish for cotton candy (we so do, though! =P), but on how we see life. I've never been a person who finds the unfamiliar and contrasts as particularly attractive.

I like someone who has the same morals, on the whole, to myself. The same level of empathy to the human condition, and whether we have the same gusto for life in that we can share experiences together and bounce off each other. Physicality is a little bit like looking at a shiny new iPhone? Sure, it looks pretty, but next year, I will find the newer model more appealing. It isn't exactly the basis of longevity.

In short. If I get happy feels off of a guy, then I'm taken. =)

What Girls Said 12

• You'll ask this question and get as many different answers as there are girls commenting. Everyone has their own criteria.

That said, I tend to like average guys with average features. I like them to be taller than me, but that's not ever an issue for me because I'm a shortie. I've gone out with guys that ranged between 5'5 and 6'8. I prefer an overall clean-cut look, but tattoos are not a deal breaker. He doesn't have to be in omg amazing shape, but I don't like extremes in either direction be it very heavy or very thin. I don't like super slobbish dressing because I feel it puts forth the message that you don't value yourself. You don't have to be a fashion plate but wear clean, not wrinkly clothing that fits properly. Big hands are a plus in my book, but not for the reason you are thinking. :P I like how it feels when a guy with big hands holds my hand and it's all warm and stuff. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

• A healthy amount of confidence (not cockiness), good sense of humor and being a genuine person. I personally like a guy I can admire for whatever reason, that's a big turn on. I also don't particularly appreciate games, except in the beginning of a relationship in the form of flirting, teasing etc. But being available one day and disappearing the next is going to make me run away. Consistency is good for me in order to feel secure and open up. Being easy on the eye doesn't hurt either ;) At the end of the day though, just be yourself and be genuine. Don't try to be anything that you aren't and own both your good traits and your flaws.

• Personally I like a guy with a nice personality, something that can make me laugh and make me smile. I want him to be confident and intelligent and never bring himself down. Have a good sense of humor, and treat his partner right of course. I want him to be open in a relationship, and try to make time for me of course, and take me out every now and then. It doesn't have to be every night but every now and then. Isn't afraid of commitment in a relationship, and knows how to do his part in a relationship. I don't like it when guys play mind games with women and then just leave them hanging. As long as he's himself and does his part and knows how to treat a young women then were good. And another thing is looks to me are a bonus. I would really like for him to have confidence in himself I don't like it when guys beat themselves up just because they are insecure or not happy with themselves. Communication, honesty, respect, trustworthy, confidence, intelligence, all of those are key.

• Anything. There isn't just one or three things that a girl looks into a guy.
    And how's that, you looking to get a girlfriend? You sound like you woke up this morning and decided to go and buy some stuff from the supermarket.

• Confidence. You can be the hottest guy on planet and girls wouldn't care if you are confident. If you don't have it just fake it before you make it. Nothing better than seeing a guy who's comfortable in his own skin

• Personally, I like a guy who can make me laugh and who I can laugh with. He should be a good friend and smart but not uptight. He should be able to cheer me up. Basically, his personality should match with mine.

• Is respectful and ugh my god I love it when a guy uses my words against me I don't know I find so freaking cute but bin flirting way not in a jerk way

• haha I understand what you mean, like:

You: Ew your hands are so ugly

Guy: wow lies, you said you liked these type of hands like 20 minutes ago

• Not exactly lol more
      Me: eww your hands ugly
      20mins later
      Me: your hands are so manly and strong
      Guy: I thought my hands were ugly

• So weird why did we have to be talking about hands smh lol

• Honesty most thing can attract a girl

• The eyes is what usually catches me first.

• Good hygiene :)

• the eyes and personality honesty is very important also

• Abs abs abs abs abs abs.

What Guys Said 0