My best friend is a girl and everybody says that we should date, what should I do?

Everybody says me and her should date because they think we would look good together, but she seems more like a little sister and I don't like her dating wise.

What should I do about other people?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you only think of her like a little sister, don't date her. She'll start to develop feelings for you and be crushed when she finds out your real opinion of her.

What Girls Said 2

• Then you don't date, what's the problem? You don't need to date someone just because other people think you should.

• so don't date her if you don't see her as a romantic partner. dont hear to others listen to your heart.

What Guys Said 2

• If you keep denying, they will keep pushing.
    Sloution #1 (Lie): Give them what they want, and they will leave you alone.
    Solution #2 (truth): If you show them you are dating someone, they will also leave you alone.

• If you flirt, date, if you don't, don't. It would be wrong to flirt, and then not date