My bf keeps making fun of me coz I had diarrhoea :'(?

So I'm 17 weeks pregnant and sometime I get a sore stomach and get diarrhoea and I had it last night and my bf keeps making fun of me calling me disgusting and a tink and keeps saying I should eat properly and that I just use pregnancy as an excuse for everything and I do eat properly but even the healthiest person would get it its not my fault he's actually made me feel really bad and I'm sat here in tears coz it's not my fault

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not care. Is not that big deal also diarrhea makes me even disgust myself too, sometimes :) Eat banana, drink ayran, and take medicines. Max 1 day, it will be gone.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like a dick, think twice before handing over your love child.

Perhaps he'll emotionally sober up when the baby pops out.

• Wow i feel bad your pregnant to him if he's the dad, he should have total
    respect for you when girls are pregnant they need extra love

• Tell him to grow up.

• He sounds immature, but I don't think he means anything by it. Younger guys treat their friends that way all the time.

• No he's being really nasty about it its not in a joke way coz I know the difference that's why I'm so upset

What Girls Said 5

• what a douche!!! he is so immature to speak such a way

• that's mean of him

• tell him sow he mass you feel.

• Leave, leave him, i dont care if ur pregnant by him, leave, or act like ur leaving, and see what happens

• Why are you pregnant when you are not married? Don't you have any self respect?

• Seriously? Shut up we are in 2014 not 1900's I think you were born in the wrong era!

• Actually I've never had sex before.

• Haha laughing so much @been_waiting 😂 no wonder she's a stuck up cow she's never had her hole filled 😂