Is it bad that I won't chase a girl and move on if she isn't transparent?

I don't like chasing women but it seems like you have to or you just get the desperate ones.

• Chasing is necessary
  • Chasing isn't necessary
  • It's not necessary, but your odds are much higher.
Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• chasing is always necessary

• Can I ask why?

• That's a vague answer

• a vague but meaningful one

What Girls Said 2

• Ugh, I hate being chased. Absolutely hate it, usually if a guy is chasing, its because I don't like him, if I did, he wouldn't be sitting there getting the run around, games are just so preschool. I feel like im being stalked when a guy I don't like won't leave me alone. I tell a guy I don't want to date.. so he buys me movie tickets.. or jewelry.. or sets up some enormous weird birthday party for me.. ugh..(which I conveniently can't make)..

• I freaking love it so much bc then I'll know the guy is interested I hate mind games it all waste of time and effort if I like the girl tell her you like her if doesn't like then dis her lol

What Guys Said 1

• Chasing is only possible if someone's is running away. Build attraction and don't over do it. It's a very delicate balance. For example, contact once and wait until she responds. If u keep doing it, you're giving her too much power and can come off desperate ad controling/impatient.